Lindsey Buckingham VIP Ticket Info
VIP Packages include:
• One premium reserved seat
• Exclusive access to the last three songs of the sound check
• One leather bound notebook
• One clear tote bag
• One commemorative VIP laminate
• Priority entry into the venue
• First access merch shopping
- Purchasers will receive an email from StagePilot approximately 3-5 days before the performance date with instructions regarding the fulfillment of the VIP package items and additional details regarding day of show information.
- All VIP packages are NON-TRANSFERABLE; NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES WILL BE PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Non-VIP Package purchasers will not be allowed into any VIP activities or into the venue early.
- VIP package purchasers may be required to arrive at least 3-4 hours before show time.
- All pre-show programs and times may vary date-to-date and are subject to modification at any time for any reason.
- At StagePilot’s discretion, VIP package merchandise will either be shipped directly to the address provided at purchase (alternate shipping addresses are not permitted) or available for pick-up the night of the show. If shipped, delivery of such merchandise may occur after the event date. Merchandise is not needed for entry to the show.
- Personal items may not be permitted into the pre-show performance to be signed by the artist.
- By purchasing a VIP package, you will not gain or be authorized access into any venue specific VIP or backstage areas. No parental escorts without their own package purchased will be permitted.
- Health and safety restrictions may change from time of purchase to the show date. We will confirm any restrictions closer to the event date.